Rules & Regulations
Snooker & Billiards
1. Billiard room open from 10:00am to 12:00am(Midnight) daily.
2. Use the register book provided for registration.
3. A player must register his name and his opponent’s name before play.
4. No name should appear on the register more than once at any time, no player is allowed to play two games consecutively.
5. When a player and his opponent are playing out a game, his name and that of his opponent’s are automatically erased, he can only re-register again after the game is over.
6. A single player has no standing in so far as play of the game is concerned.
7. Spectators are not allowed to interfere when game in progress.
8. Names on the register automatically cancelled if player is not present when his turn comes.
9. Keep the door & window closed at all times.
10. Strictly no smoking over the Billiard table.
11. Only member age 18 & above are allowed to use the billiard room.
(members below the age of 12 are not allowed to enter this room or play snooker)
12. No food to be served.