9:00AM – 9:00PM Daily
- Members are to register first before using the swimming pool.
- Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
5:00PM – 6:30PM
(Strictly for members only)
- Proper attires must be worn by all persons using the pool.
- Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by adults.
- Any person who has wounds, sores or any other contagious skin diseases shall not be allowed to use the pool at any time.
- All person must rinse themselves under the showers before entering the pool and strict hygiene must be observed when using the pool.
- Shouting, wrestling and other disorderly or inconsiderate behavior in or around the pool is prohibited.
- No amah or domestic servant is allowed in the pool.
- No food or drinks of any kind is allowed to be consumed within the perimeter of the pool.
- No one is permitted to jump and dive over the perimeter of the pool.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risks.
- Any who uses the pool in contravening of any of the above regulations or those in the rules and regulations of the Club shall be asked to leave if so, requested by the attendant, the Club Manager or a member of Committee.
- Any members or guests under influence of alcohol and beginners may be subject to instruction given by the attendants.
- Any members wish to swim before opening hour at 9:00 AM is requested to issue a letter of indemnity to the Club.
- No underwater cameras are allowed in the pool.