6:00AM – 9:00PM Daily
6:00AM – 3:00PM if unattended
- The Driving Range is open for use to members and affiliated members only.Members using driving range have to be properly attired.
- Children of members below 10 years can only use facility with close and continuous supervision of their parents or the resident Pro.
- Members bringing children to the range must not leave them unattended for their child’s safety and also the safety of other members.
- All players must approach their Tee Box from the rear and confine themselves within the space provided at all times. Avoid practice swings outside the designated Tee Area.
- All spectators must always keep a “Safe Distance” behind the Tee Area.
- Never attempt to retrieve any ball(s) in front of the Tee Line.
- Take aim and drive the ball towards the Target Area within the Range only.
- Avoid having noisy conversation or group discussions in the practice area disturbing other players
- “Horse Play” is strictly prohibited in the Tee Area.
- All players practice at their own Risk and the Club shall not be held responsible or entertain any claims or injuries to persons or damages to equipment whilst using the facility.
- Players are not allowed to take away any equipment, balls or utilities from the Range and must take good care of the facilities provided.
- All players must keep themselves informed of the latest rules and regulations posted at the notice board from time to time.
- Any players not adhering to the By-Laws shall be invited to leave the Range immediately. Repeating offenders may be subjected to disciplinary action by the Club.